Environmental Management Program
Regulatory Solutions operates in a manner that protects the environment and conserves natural resources. In order to minimize negative environmental impacts, we maintain standards of performance that not only comply with all applicable laws and regulations, but also exceed the best practices of our industry.
Our environmental waste management program includes:
- Waste approval and acceptance decisions are made by technical experts – two (2) full-time Environmental Chemists on staff
- Implementing best waste management practices to prevent the release of contaminants to the environment
- Adherence to the provisions of a SC DHEC Solid Waste Processing Permit
- Strict waste screening and control practices
- We maintain $2 Million Pollution and Professional (E&O) Liability Insurance
- Our facility is inspected by SCDHEC at least once monthly
Safety and Health Program
Regulatory Solutions is committed to protecting the personal safety and health of each and every employee. In order to reduce the number of work-related injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum, we maintain a safety and health program that conforms to the best practices of organizations of this type. Our safety and health program includes:
- Eliminating hazards through the use of engineering and administrative controls.
- Developing and implementing all necessary written programs, procedures and guidelines.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment.
- Training all employees in good safety and health practices.
- Employing a safety professional with suitable qualifications and experience.
- Conducting routine safety and health assessments to identify and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices, to control health hazards and to comply with occupational safety and health standards for every job.
- Investigating every accident promptly and thoroughly to determine cause and correct the problem so as to prevent re-occurrence.